If you want to have perfect abs than you have two options. Either you go to the gym regularly or you can spend 10 minutes every day, at home, making some very effective exercises. We have made a list that contains six ideas that you can try in your own living room, that will help you not only to look but also feel amazing. Each exercise is performed for 30 seconds, with a break of 10 seconds between each. So let's start!
1. Touching your heel: sit back with arms by your sides, knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Get up until your shoulder blades no longer touch the floor and raise your arms parallel to the floor. Try to touch your heel with your left hand fingers, tensing the abdominal muscles and making a lateral movement. Return to starting position and repeat on the other side. Perform as many sets as you can in 30 seconds.
2. Crossover crunches: sit back, hands behind your head and lift your knees to your chest. Raise your head, then bring your left knee closer to your chest. Then, with the right elbow, twist to it, working your abdominal muscles. Return to the starting position and repeat with the right leg and left elbow, making as many repetitions of this exercise in the 30 seconds time.
3. Stretching hands between your thighs: sit still lying on your back with feet flat on the ground, knees bent (feet slightly apart) and arms extended, palms glued over each other. Stand up so the blades would not touch the floor, and push your clasped hands between the thighs.
4. Touching your toes: sit back, legs stretched perpendicular to the floor and arms extended to the sides, palms up. Keeping your legs motionless, get up and get your fingers closer to the toes, then return in the starting position. Repeat the exercise at a pace as brisk for 30 seconds.
5. Starfish crunches: sit back with your hands stretched sideways 45 degrees to the head and legs stretched apart and at an angle of 45 degrees. Raise your right hand and left foot, to get as close to each other, then repeat the movement with the left hand and right foot, doing as many repetitions in half a minute.
6. The pendulum: lie down on the floor with arms at your sides and legs straight, raised to 90 degrees. Keep your feet together and bend them down, to the right, how much you can. Repeat tilt to the left as many sets in 30 seconds.
Here is a great video that will show you how to make all of these exercises: