Having beautiful, strong legs can be quite a challenge, especially in the summer time, when we wear a lot of skirts, dresses and shorts. Cellulite is something that affects all women but there are some solutions that will make your legs look amazing every day. So if you want to know how to have strong legs, than here are a few rules you should follow.
1. Exercise: if you want to have toned legs, than sport is your best friend. There are a few activities that will really help you like running, swimming or jumping the rope. Also in order to work your legs, you can walk, ride a bike and choose the stairs instead of the elevator.
2. Eat healthy: exercising is not enough! The food that you eat influences the shape of your body. Forget about fats, sweets and white flour products, and eat a lot of fruit and vegetables.
3. Just dance: if sport is really not your thing, than maybe dance is. Dancing will help you get those beautiful legs you want. Either you go to a professional club or you dance in your living room, you will see the difference in no time!
4. Take care of your skin: the feet are just as important as your face! Use a scrub to remove dead cells and then use a moisturizer. You must do this every week, and it doesn't matter if it's summer or winter.
5. Epilate and hydrate: after you epilate using your method of choice (shaving, waxing, etc) don't forget to hydrate your skin, because the process of hair removal can leave your skin dry.
6. Foot massage: you legs and feet deserve just as much pampering as the rest of your body. Use essential hydrating oil to massage your feet once a week and you will feel the results all day long.
7. Drink water: you already know that you must drink at least two liters of water every day. Water helps us avoid the deposition of fats and banishes the cellulite.
8. Don't stand up to much: after several hours of standing, your feet will suffer. No only you will feel pain but your feet will also be swollen. So try to move as much as you can but also sit down during the day.
10. Wear comfortable shoes: remember that even though high heels make your legs look amazing, in the long term, they have negative effects on your body. Try alternating the high heel shoes with some that have a low sole.