If you have some old suitcases around the house and you don't know what to do with them, don't just throw them away, because with a little imagination and skill you can transform them into some amazing decor pieces. All over the internet, people that are passionate about vintage objects are using old suitcases to make tables, night stands and even shelves and we must say that we absolutely love all these projects. To create your own objects you will need some vintage suitcases, wood, and basic crafts supplies.
So do you have some old suitcases and you want to use them for a cool project? Here are 5 ideas for you to try.
1. Shelves: use the suitcases to create cool shelves for your bathroom. Put some towels on them or your beauty products. If you need some original shelves for your living room or your bedroom, you can also make some from some small suitcases.
2. Table: transforming an old suitcase into a table is a great idea. For this project you will need some wood for the base and the legs of the table but the result will amaze you.
3. A bed for your pet: put some fluffy pillows or a blanket inside an old suitcase and create a special place for your beloved animal.
4. Night stand: if you need a night stand and you are looking for an original one, make your own with the help of an old suitcase. You can even use more, just stack them one over another.
5. Storage space: if you have an old closet that has a lot of space, just put the old suitcases in it and there you go, you have a brand new space where you can put your stuff and keep them organized.
So are you ready to transform your old suitcases into new, exciting furniture pieces for your home? If the answer is yes, than check out the gallery below where you will find some very creative ideas.