The oils extracted from plants, nuts and seeds are beneficial for the human body, whether used internally or externally. When it comes to our skin, they are one of the best choices, and many cosmetic companies are using them to create better beauty products.
Almond oil is a true elixir for the skin because it's rich in essential fatty acids (ursolic and oleic), which have anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamins A, B and E that are found in the almond oil are also very useful and nourishing. Because the almond oil is noncomedogenic, your skin will absorb it fast.
Other benefits of the almond oil are:
• it reduces the inflammation and irritation that can appear because of the cold, the excessive heat or the dust. The oil creates a barrier that helps protect against the harmful effects of these elements.
• fights against the dark circles and the expression wrinkles around the eyes. The oil has renewal properties and all you have to do is apply a few drops on the skin around your eyes, before going to sleep.
• eliminates the impurities and the dead cells from the skin. Just mix almond oil with a teaspoon of brown sugar and massage it on your face and neck, right after shower, once or twice a week. It's important you do this after the shower, because the pores are opened and the impurities are removed very easy (if you have sensitive skin or skin problems, don't not use this treatment).
• it can easily replace any cleansing products, like your makeup removal. The almond oil will clean your pores profoundly and your face will be fresh and beautiful.
• many people suffer from eczema and psoriasis, so if you are affected, you can use the almond oil with confidence. To solve this problem in a natural way, mix 2 teaspoons of almond oil, 5 drops of chamomile oil and 5 drops of lavender oil and apply this solution on the affected areas, at least two times every day.